Groutsmith Of Central Florida Cleaning Tips
Tile Floor Maintenance Tips:
- Use only products approved by tile and grout manufacturers. Never use steam, pressurized water systems, abrasives, acids or harsh chemicals.
- Always use PH neutral, no-rinse floor cleaning products. Use a damp mop (microfiber is best). Rinse the dirty mop in a separate bucket or laundry basin, so you keep the clean solution bucket free of dirt.
Tile Shower Maintenance Tips:
- Always wipe down the shower after use. Drying the walls and floor will help prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Eliminate bar soaps and use liquid shower soaps and gels. Soap scum build up on tile and grout is nothing more than bar soap that has re-hardened on the surface. Eliminating bar soaps will totally eliminate soap scum build up.
- Clean the shower weekly with only products approved by all tile and grout manufacturers.
- Always make sure there are no openings or cracks in the grout and caulked joints to prevent water damage and mold growth behind the tile.
How to Mop a Floor:
- Vacuum or dust the floor to remove hair and loose debris. Mix 1 ounce of our Gold Ph neutral cleaner with each gallon of warm water in a bucket. Mop a small section of the floor with a damp microfiber mop.
- When you see an accumulation of dirt on the mop surface, rinse the mop head in a separate bucket of water or under the faucet in a laundry basin until the mop head is clean before placing the mop back into the clean solution bucket.
Did a clean and repair job in our old dated shower and it looks brand new! Cleaning is easier now too. Highly recommend them.
Very responsive and professional and did an excellent job cleaning the grout all over the house and I'm very happy with their work, honesty and customer service.
The ladies that did our tile job were extremely professional and detailed. They greeted us with their names, answered ALL our questions, explained everything to us which haa not been the case with other people that have done work in our home. What a difference in our tile. We are more than pleased with this company. We definitely recommend this company!!
One of the best Customer Service people in the Area
I contacted this company via E-Mail. Wow what a response. Michelle was in contact me over a small period of time to set up a free estimate as to what I wanted done. The estimator arrived on time, demonstrated thoroughly the procedure that would take place on cleaning the tile and grout. He gave me the estimate and I scheduled a date with him. The gentlemen arrived on time and spent most of the day cleaning 7 areas of my tile and grout and then sealing. He was polite, thorough, and kept us up to speed as to what was taking place. After the cleaning and sealing was done, he explained thoroughly the way to keep it clean with their cleaner and gave me a 10 year warranty. I am grateful to these personnel as they are very professional, down to earth and will go out of their way to satisfy you. As we said in the U.S. Navy, 'WELL DONE' and you receive a grade of OUTSTANDING.
$50 off Tile Services
Groutsmith Of Central Florida
Oviedo, FL 32765407-801-3776
Restrictions may apply. Save $50.00 when you spend $300.00 or more.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|